Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

Halloween was a lot of fun! After we got done with Rory's whole deal, we rushed back to get Jameson to school. It was his Halloween party and he had been looking forward to it all week! He was IRONMAN!!! He felt so cool in his outfit, especially because it made his already huge muscles even bigger! Here is a picture of him and his whole little class! I love that all the boys are super hero's and all the girls are princesses!!







Here are the kids right before we went trick or treating! I barely got them to sit still enough to take this!! They wanted to go right away! This year Rory did a little spook ally in our garage which I thought was really neat because he used to always tell me about the one he would do with his brother JR and his dad. It was neat to see him get so into it! My camera wouldn't take pictures, it was too dark. Dangit!












Jameson and Chanel had a lot of fun playing with parts of mommy's costume!!












































Here is my neighbor Gina and her baby Kenyon and my baby Rori! Rori Ana didn't last long, she wanted to be carried the whole time!! Too tiring!







3 comments:

bella utahan said...

How cute! Jennine, what were you? I love the kids costumes!

Julie said...

What the crap???? I wanna see the ballerina on crack!! The kids looked so cute! I don't even think i saw Roriana though! I expect to see pics from your big party the other night!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Your kids are SO cute Jenine! If you don't know who I am, I am Christel's sister Andrea.

Have a great day guys!