Monday, February 23, 2009

Moab

This weekend was a nice little getaway. It was so nice to feel the warm sun and let my kids go outside and play and get dirty without having to bundle them up so they cant even move. They got a lot of pent up energy out!! We took the WHOLE family! Dogs and all! This weekend was also the first time Louie and Lilly went outside!! The only time they had ever gone out of the house was to go to their weekly vet visits, and they went from my door into the already warmed up car. Here are a few pictures....

Lilly's first time setting her feet on the outside world!! Such a big world for such a little puppy!

Louie loved every minute of it!!! He couldn't believe all the new smells and things to growl at and play with!

I noticed after being outside for a minute that we started to get a little audience! I think they were thinking these two little pups would make a great snack!!
Of course we cant go anywhere without the motorcycles or visiting the near by moto X track!!
Here is Rory and Chanel going for a quick ride around the track. I think he is prepping her for when she starts to race!




Rori Ana loved being outside and digging in the dirt. She even managed to stick a few rocks into her mouth.

Jameson got a lot of practice in. Every time he goes over a jump he gets a little bit braver and goes a bit faster and higher!!


Okay... I probably shouldn't even post this, its got to be child abuse or something. Here is a picture of my dad JUMPING over Rory and James!! In my defense Rory did it without telling me and I happened to get a picture!



Have you ever seen a buffalo play with a basketball? One of the locals here raise them, we always like to stop and say hi.

On Sunday morning we decided to go up "Hells revenge" (just coincidental). The girls decided to wake up a 6 am!!! And when your all sleeping a little trailer you have no choice but to all wake up! We had some extra time on our hands so we took the kids in their PJ's to the cliffs.
Here is Lilly putting her feet in the sand!!
Louie and Lilly making their way up Hells revenge!!



You can see how tired Rory is. He wasn't very fun this day.

Chanel and Lilly ran down the cliff because they had to pee!!
Notice the picture above.
Jazmine blended right in!
Here is Jameson rock climbing in slippers!!

Look at the determination!!!
Jameson took this picture. He was not happy when we decided to kiss in front of him!!

And here we all are packed on our way back!! Jazmine is laying down in the very back. I'm not sure where another one is going to fit into all this??!!


In all it was a wonderful last minute trip. We all got out in the fresh air and warm sunshine. It was so nice to spend some time together without a schedule or anything to do. I think we plan on going back in 2 weeks, but this time its for a race! Not so relaxing...

4 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

That looks like so much fun. I want to go down so bad. I haven't been to Moab in several a couple of years. I love the pics of the pups and jasmine and your kids look so cute in their jammies.

bella utahan said...

Fun in the sun!!! Glad you guys had a nice getaway!

Julie said...

I'm calling social services!!

Julie said...

HAHA! I love the shot of your dad jumping over Rory and James! Too funny! It looks like you guys had a blast! I want to come watch James do Motocross sometime for sure! And those puppies are getting sooooooooooooo cute!