Thursday, February 19, 2009

SiLlY KiDS!!

We have been trying to keep busy here in the Royce home. Its getting really difficult, we are seriously running out of things to do!!! I just hope summer comes really soon this year!! Here are some pictures of the kids keeping themselves entertained...
Chanel wears clothes that are waaaay too big and Jameson wears clothes from 2 yrs. ago!

One of her many tomboy outfits!
Lilly giving me the stink eye!
Rori Ana LOVES playing with the puppies, and the pups love her. Keeps them busy all day!
The kids enjoy going out to the hot tub a few times a week for a hot soak!!

5 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

Wow. Looks like fun. I love the outfits. Chanel looks good in anything. I just want to squeeze Rori Ana and those pups.

Marci said...

K so I forgot you had a hot tub!!! One night your going to come home to someone lounging and enjoying a little R&R! That someone will be ME!!!

Julie said...

Holy crap! It hasn't even been that long since I have seen the pups, and they are huge! I need to come over again and play with them! I absolutely love Chanel's outfit! That looks like me on most days! :)

bella utahan said...

fun to see how creative they can get!!

Amy E. said...

I'm amazed at how big your kids are. I guess it's been a while since I've seen them. They sure are cute!