Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nothing new here....

There is absolutely nothing new to talk about. And yet, I am running 100 mph and have accomplished jack! Its just another day, wake up feed puppies, feed children (funny the pups come first), say goodbye to my sweet hubby and wish with all my heart he will decide to stay home so I can do nothing. Clean up little messes, laundry, get kids dressed, play with kids for a bit, and then I sit down for just a minute and look around and it looks like a tornado just blew through the house and to top it off I think my house smells like a perm!! I have not stopped all day, I look like a poo pile and still NOTHING IS FINISHED!!!! Rori has been sick so she has not let me put her down for the past few days, not that I mind because she is so sweet to cuddle with. Jameson is going nuts!! He has to be doing something at all times and he is begging me to sell his lizard to buy a turtle?? And Chanel... she is into EVERYTHING!!! She gets herself redressed about 10 times a day sometimes in ALL boy clothes, right down to underwear (poor James is running out of things to wear) other times she is a princess, other time she is just nude. I live with a bunch of crazy people!! And I think they get it from me. So I got my kids re-dressed and put them outside to play in the fresh snow and let little Rori Ana sit and watch baby Einstein. It is so quiet!? How nice. I am still not sure why I am writing this, maybe because I can? I haven't really been able to do much it seems like, so now that I can, I will. Even though I have nothing to write about and I am going nowhere with this.


Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Hello! Not sure if you know who I am, I'm Rory's cousin, Uncle Willi's daughter.
I just had to say that I'm glad I'm not the only one who's life seems crazy! LOL
Your posting reminds me a lot of how I am with my kids (minus the animals)
Just wanted to stop by to say hello! Have a great day guys!

Anthony and Christel said...

Um...ya....I don't think you could look bad if you tried!! I think that we all wish we looked like you! :)

Julie said...

And why does your house smell like perm??? Glad to know I am not the only one in the circle going COOCOO! We just need to have the kids go out and play at the same time!!

Teresa said...

Even though your day seems so crazy, I love reading about your experiences and your sweet babies- all 2 legged and 4 legged ones. And even though I am now only a few miles away instead of hundreds, I love knowing about the little things my sweet grand-babies do during their days.

Kristi said...

I really want to see Chanel in her tomboy getup! Please let her wear this at the next family gathering!