Friday, December 5, 2008

This Going to be a LONG Winter!!!!!!!!

So sorry I have not posted or even gotten on our blog in so long! Like I said a while ago, its going to get pretty boring around here... I feel like I haven't had a chance to sit or do much of anything and yet I have been in my PJ's for the past 2 and a half weeks straight!!!! And so have my kids! (I am not going down alone!) Last night was the first night I have ventured out of my house other than to take Jameson to school (which is around the corner) and we went to the movies. We saw Madagascar 2, it was kind of nice to be out in the world but I couldn't wait to get home!!! I was freezing the whole time! And everyone is so RUDE this time of year, has everyone forgotten what the holidays are really about? Shootings at Toys R Us, and being trampled at Walmart??!! But I need to get over it. My poor family! We have no food in the house and I CANNOT bring myself to even go to the grocery store!!! In my defense, Rory has been working really late, he has been going into work around 8 and not coming home until 8 or 9 that evening! So I'm a little beat. But I think for the sake of my children's mental health and mine, I better start getting out of the house! We are all going a little stir crazy in here! So this weekend we are going to Jameson's BMX race and then all next week I will get my shopping done (hopefully), and I would like to thank my sister Kristi for all the great ideas too! I want to go to the "oh sweet Sadie show" and the art show. I have to have a positive outlook this winter or I don't know that I will be able to live another 5 or 6 months!!!! I just absolutely HATE the cold weather!!! And to top it off, its just cold! No pretty snow or nice rain showers... Just dark, gloomy, ugly, dirty cold! uugghh! Okay, I'm going to stop now... I WILL HAVE A GOOD OUTLOOK ON THIS YEARS WINTER.... (I'm just going to keep repeating it). Anyway, I will stop venting now and I will let you all know how Jameson's race goes this weekend! And I will start getting out of my house so I have something to write about. And sorry to all those Utah winter lovers...

4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

I hate the cold too, and I am so dreading all of the snow coming. I don't mind some, but we get a TON here in Tooele! I'm with you, stay inside where it's nice and warm! :)

Kristi said...

I know that we will at least see you at Christmas! Where is Jameson's race? You should go to those shows! I was surprised by all of the cute things!

Julie said...

Well, you big damn baby! I LOVE the winter!! But I am also hating that it is just freezing outside and we don't have any snow!
Can you believe what hermits we are? None of us are EVER out!! I told gina on her blog too, that if you ever decide to venture out into the cold to text me and I will come out. Poor Bubba is so sick of being inside with his sicko puking mom! Hope James does great tonight! We are gonna try and come tomorrow !

bella utahan said...

i heard james did great yesterday! Bex said he had another race today! Good for him! staying home is not bad as long as you stay busy! download skype and call me!!! you dont need to go outside for that!