Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ava's first week home

Ava has had a busy little life so far. I don't doubt that she will be able to keep up though, she is so tough and has already been through so much! She is 13 days old today!! I feel like I just had her but already cant imagine life without her. She is such an important little person to our family and we love her too much. Now for her schedule this last week. Thursday she got to go tour the new daybreak temple!! That was a lot of fun and the temple was beautiful! After that we went out to dinner with the whole family. Friday we went to the beach then we had a BBQ with the family and did fireworks. Saturday we went boating all day!! Sunday we rested. It was all so fun and I think she did great!! She never cries, she never even makes a peep! She is so mellow and calm. I feel like she is an old soul. Here are a few pictures from the weekend...




My computer is acting weird all of a sudden so I will post more pictures later.... SORRY!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Holy crap! she is so beautiful! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet! And little Rori Ana looks all grown up now! I hate it! I miss you guys! I wanna come out this week to visit!

bella utahan said...

Love her so much! What sweet pictures!