Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is My 2 Front Teeth!!

So I'm a little sad today because last night Rori Ana's little tooth popped through and a few days ago I noticed Jameson is LOSING his 2 bottom teeth! That's SAD!! That means my babies are growing up!! Not a big deal to some but a HUGE deal to me!!


James wanted me to take a picture their teeth. You cant even tell on either of them!

Last Monday we went to Grandmas to make gingerbread houses and decorate her tree! It was fun and MESSY!!


Notice Rod's leg lamp!!








5 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

How fun for all of you to get together!! I can't believe that Jameson is already losing teeth!! I don't think Acelyn is even close, but who knows.

Julie said...

Oh how sad! That same thing happened with McKaylee...she lost a tooth right when brinley was getting a tooth. I told her the tooth fairy needs her teeth so she can give them to the babies who are just getting their teeth! Oh, your little babies are growing up!! Looks like you guys had a blast doing gingerbread houses!

bella utahan said...

looks like fun!sorry we missed this! i love the mouth shots!

Fritzsche's said...

That's so funny. I just posted the exact same title. I promise I didn't copy yours. I decided after yesterday when you told me I needed to get a picture of Kenyon's teeth that I needed to do it this morning while I was feeding him and it was on my mind. I didn't know Rori had a tooth too! That's so cute. Anyway I love the LAMP!

Kristi said...

I bet it feels like just yesterday that James' teeth were just popping in, and now they are popping out! Crazy!