Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I know I'm a little late, but here are some pictures of our Christmas! We had a wonderful time this year, Santa was VERY generous! The kids got a little spoiled. It is so fun to see how excited they get, every year its a little more exciting because they understand more of what is going on. We love that Grandma & Grandpa come every year to see the kids open their gifts, you too Becca & Curtis! It was so nice spending time with our family, we didn't get to see mine because they did Christmas in Phoenix this year, where it was 76*!! No fair. I cant believe next year we will have 4 kids!!! Every year is going to just get better and better! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year!!! I cant believe its 2009??!!

No comments: