Friday, December 26, 2008

SOON TO BE RELEASED IN EARLY AUGUST 2009!!!! BABY ROYCE #4 !!!!!!

Y That's right! Were pregnant... AGAIN!! And just to answer the questions I keep on getting, YES this was PLANNED, YES we REALLY are pregnant, NO I'm not KIDDING and NO I DIDN'T start having kids when I was 12!! Not to offend anybody who has said these things (which is pretty much everyone we have told). I just wanted to clarify things up first. We first brought the idea up about 4 months ago and we kind of tried to talk ourselves out of it, but I just felt the time was now, I don't know why??! My head kept saying what the hell are you thinking???! but my heart was telling me now is the time. So we decided to just go ahead and jump in feet first! We just found out a few weeks ago, the first couple tests I took were saying negative but I knew I was. I have been pregnant for almost 4 years straight now! So I retook the test and sure enough it was a + ! So, here we go again or should I say we are just going to continue? Since our youngest in only 8 months old (not even 8 months yet!) They will be 15 months apart. That means I will have 2 in diapers and I will be carrying them both around on my hips. Despite the fact that this is purely insane, we are very excited!! We just told our close family over Christmas so now I am letting everyone else know. I know that it is a little early in the pregnancy to be announcing and I am not going to lie, I am very nervous and worried. But all we can do is hope for the best, and it is just not like me to hide something like this inside when all I want to do is yell it out to everyone. It is just too good of news and we are way to excited to keep it in! So we will just ask for blessings for our newest little member of the family. I will be 8 weeks along Wed. and our due date is Aug 13. I doubt I will hold on for the full 40 weeks but I am sure going to try. I was induced with my first 2 and went a whole month early with the last one. I don't mind being a couple weeks early, but I most definitely don't want to have this one as early as Rori Ana. It was just too scary for me!! Even though we were blessed because she came out perfectly healthy, just small. I was just such a wreck! And we are hoping for a boy but wont find out until the little one makes its first appearance, we did that with Rori Ana and it was so much fun! I don't want to find out. Plus it makes me smirk a little to know that I am torturing so many people with anticipation ; ) I have been a little more emotional with this pregnancy, mainly because I know this WILL be the LAST! It didn't really hit me until I told Rory because every time I tell him I am pregnant he jumps around like a kid in a candy store and he will come scoop me up in his arms and just get this smile that goes from ear to ear and kiss me a hundred times!! He is always so excited and I absolutely LOVE seeing him that way, he has never gotten excited like that over anything else. EVER. The only time I ever get to see him that way is when I tell him I'm pregnant. So it really upset me when I saw his reaction and knew that was the last time I will probably ever see him like that. It is the last time I get to take a test and sit there biting my nails waiting for the answer. This is going to be my last pregnancy and I absolutely LOVE being pregnant!! I am so happy when I am pregnant and having that feeling of a little person that I already love so much growing inside of me is never going to happen again. This is it. Sooner than I think, I will no longer hear little pitter patters and baby talk and have exciting little first moments. It is all so very sad to me. And I am 100% positive this will be our last. I cant just keep on having kids?! And I feel like with every one I have I am taking a little away from the rest because it is just that much more of me that needs to be shared. So in a way this is the beginning of an end. But this is also going to be a whole new chapter in my life! It is going to be time to stop having babies and start raising them! I can focus on just trying to raise good, loving people! It will also be kind of neat to look at my kids and know that this is what my family is going to be forever. To know these are all the ingredients to our perfect little family! Rory, me and our 4 kids! Of course we will always be spicing things up a little with all of our animals that we consider a part of our family as well.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! I will put a post of ours on soon!

9 comments:

Mommy Madness said...

Congratulations! That's exciting that you and Bekah are due close to each other.

Anthony and Christel said...

Hahahaha, that is so great!!! Anthony has thought that we were crazy having our 4th already, but now we are not the only crazy people!! :) You guys have such a great family, we love ya! Congrats..it will be fun being pregnant at the same time, along with Bekah too!!

Julie said...

All I have to say is if you have your baby before I have mine...I will be so pissed!!!!!!!!!! You better not! My newest due date is June 29th! Keep that baby in there! No tumbling and doing your cheerleading moves in the middle of our circle! :) I am so so excited for you! You are the greatest mom! And you will be great dealing with kids 15 months apart! Can't wait to see what this little one will be! and tell those people who are asking if you started having babies when you were 12 to eat poo! They are just jealous that you are a mega-hot mom with almost 4 kids!!

bella utahan said...

yea!!! More little ones! Who would have thought that 3 of us in the Royce fam would be preggy the same year???

Bekah said...

YEAH!!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait. I think it will be so fun being pregnant together! This is just so new and overwhelming for me and I am just grateful to someone to help walk me through somethings. Curtis says sorry for saying any of those things when we found out! You and Rory are amazing parents and the kids are going to love having another sibling

Kristi said...

Maybe you will have three in diapers at once with twins!!! I can understand the sadness over having the LAST baby. I'm already sad for the last and I'm just getting started!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you. It's fun to see all of our cousins getting pregnant around the same time. We are going to have some fun family reunions.

Teresa said...

I am so excited for another little grandbaby to kiss and snuggle with!! Next Christmas will be a BLAST!!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Rory and Jenine, I'm so excited for you both that you will have another baby to add to your family!
You two make very cute babies so I can't wait to see what the next one looks like! Congratulations to you both!