Sunday, December 14, 2008

GiRLs niGHt oUt!!!!

Okay... I realize that this was probably a really BAD thing to start, but what the heck?! Today Chanel and I had a day at the salon! I used to work at a salon (back in my independent days) and I had moms and daughters coming in all the time! Usually they were at least 6 yrs old, but Chanel LOVES doing girly things!!! She had so much fun!! First we did our MAKEUP and painted our TOES (at home). Then we were off to the SALON!! Where we got our HAIR CUT and our NAILS painted!! Chanel was in heaven! She kept saying she was a princess! It was all very exciting!


*****************************************************************************

And here is my "Thank You"!!! We went to the store right after to buy stuff to make gingerbread houses but we didn't even get 10 feet into the store!! We were on our way in and Chanel dropped a piece of paper, nothing important, just a receipt from who knows when and it flew under a parked truck, so I told her we will get another one.... OH NO!! She threw herself down on the ground right there in the crosswalk in front of the store with about 20 witnesses!!! (lucky for her!) And she would NOT get up! She went completely limp and was screaming at the top of her lungs!! And to top it off some JERK who apparently wasn't paying any attention ( I don't know how the heck he didn't hear her!) Almost hit us right there in the CROSSWALK!! He was turning and was looking for cars, not people! So I YELLED at him!! Not very nice of me. Then when we got inside she wouldn't get into the basket!! She would kick it away or kick me or just throw herself out! So I thought... Why should I go in and be so nice to buy here a gingerbread house and a butt load of candy if this is what I get??!! Nope, I walked out and told her I was going to show THIS to Santa.......






5 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

That is so funny...I love that you have evidence to show Santa! :) What a fun day for both of you..and what salon did you go to?? It must be super nice to have cushy chairs like that. :) Oh ya, what a jerk..not even paying attention to the MOM and CHILD in the street...I would have yelled at him too..so good job!

Teresa said...

ohhh, the horrors!! Tell her even if Santa is upset that Grandma still loves her!! And she is so pretty after her day at the salon.

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

K first of all, girls are never to young to start being pampered! What a fun thing! I need to go take my girls and do that! i have done it once quite a while ago! I love the pic of her in the chair getting her hair washed!! And the tantrum face is priceless. As far as the jerky driver....You're yelling at him is totally justified! Last time something like that happened to me, I was in the Smiths parking lot, and a teenager just about knocked me and McKaylee out so I kicked his car when he drove by cause he freakin flipped me off!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH! Idiot drivers! Well, it looks like you had a fun fun day! ..even with a ginormous tantrum!

bella utahan said...

So, what did she think about Santa seeing that photo??? what a fun story!