Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jameson's first... Sleep over?

So last Thursday we tried to have a sleepover with the neighbor boys. It was so fun! It started about 7 pm. We had dinner first which consisted of hot dogs, bread and A LOT of ketchup! (It was what they wanted). Then Julie (Bubba's mom) sent them with a bag of CANDY!!! Thanks by the way for that Julie, I OWE you one BIG time!! After they fed themselves full with sugar they ran around the island in my kitchen like maniacs for a couple of hours! It was crazy, but I just sat there and directed traffic and whenever a head on collision would occur I would pick them up and send them in the right direction. It really wasn't all that bad! Then we watched "Cars". After that we decided to go to sleep, at about 10:30 the first one wanted to go home. Tanner said he just really wanted to sleep at his house, then the next one was Bubba, he said he needed to go home. Then Ryland and so on and so on. Pretty soon we had all the parents there picking up their little ones and taking them home. Out of 5 kids the only one who stayed was Tyson. And he was very adamant that he WAS staying the WHOLE night!!! He did great! I kept waking up freaking out, thinking he had escaped and tried to run home so I would run downstairs and peek in on them and he was sound asleep! So I did it!! Kind of. But with no major injuries and no escapees! Not too bad? And the kids had fun!




The 2 survivors!




2 comments:

Julie said...

First off, so sorry for bringing the sugar to get them hyped up!And I felt so bad for poor Jameson! I honestly think Bubba just wanted to go home cause he figured it was an option with Tanner going home. But as soon as we got him home and told him he couldn't sleep in our bed, he wanted to come back! I wasn't about to play that game! I feel horrible for James! Next time we will do it here! I'm glad Tyson stayed!! I love the tent in the front room! Bubba had a blast! Thanks for letting him play!

bella utahan said...

How fun, a tent!!! I want to come have a sleep over!