Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dumb, dumb, dumb...

Do you ever do things that are so stupid and irrational when your in a fit of rage? Well, I am so embarrassed to say this but I did. Rory and I got into a little bit of an argument over something so dumb! He told me to pay the bills and JOKINGLY I said that wasn't on my list of things to do that day, he thought I was serious and after one little jab here and one little jab back he told me that I needed to stop blogging and "be more productive". On his behalf I don't think he meant it in a mean way but I took it a little hard. I think it was just one of those very emotional days? I just felt like I really do a lot! I have 3 kids 5 yrs and under and I keep them clean, happy and healthy not to mention Rory is a clean freak so I keep the house cleeeaaan! But I'm going to stop now, I have probably already said too much. Anyway, when I told him I was going to delete the blog he said " go ahead " and I called his bluff. STUPID! I accidentally deleted my google account and not my blog. If I would have just deleted the blog I could have got it back and I knew that, but I accidentally deleted the whole account which meant it was gone!!!! I was so depressed that I sat up until 1 am. making a new one and so here it is! I had to find the "cached" blog on google and cut and paste everything!! So sorry that it is a little whacked and out of order but were back!!!!!

4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

I know that you do a lot for your family, because I am right there with you! I feel like I do a lot for our family too. I was wondering about what happened to your blog, but now it makes sense. :)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am sorry! That sucks, I hate those kind of fights! My hubby sometimes gives me a hard time with blogging too! Your kids are so cute by the way!!!

Julie said...

I am so so so glad you were able to get it back...I'm sure with a lot of work!! I love blogging! It is the greatest, as long as the person doesn't go completely overboard!! And you don't I love reading all of your posts so much!

Bekah said...

My brother is irrational sometimes... but I am just grateful you got this up and running again! This is my entertainment on my breaks at work. It makes me laugh to hear all of the fun stories about the kids and your family. I love you guys!