Friday, October 24, 2008

Field Trip!

Jameson and his class went to "Discovery Gateway" yesterday for their school Field trip, it was so much fun! It is all very educational and it was neat to see them learning in so many different ways! I highly recommend it for these cold days ahead of us. We had to be there (downtown SLC) by 9:45 am.! Much too early for me to get all the kids ready and loaded, but we made it! I had to bring the girls so I took my mom along for the fun, I'm sure she had a blast!



Here Is Jameson's whole class. Getting them to sit still enough was impossible! Such cute kids.
James learning how to make paper fly, he was trying to figure out why heavier things don't fly so easy. He didn't believe me when I told him why! He had his own theory.
My little news anchors! Chanel was not interested at all.


James and his two best little buddies Tanner and Tyson in the life flight helicopter! That was a lot of fun, but freeeezing!

Rori Ana was so excited to see all the kids and so many new things, her eyes were huge the whole time until she couldn't hold them open any longer.

My mom and Rori.












No comments: