Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rory is at it again!!

So I'm sure you have all read some of the stuff Rory has been doing and how I think hes a little to... "adventurous" or just crazy. And that's just in the past few months! Well, hes at it again! He got his hands on a snowmobile that really isn't all that nice I guess, so what do you do with a snowmobile that your not ever planning on using? You ride it ON WATER ACROSS UTAH LAKE!! That's right, Friday at 4 pm Rory will be riding a snowmobile across the the whole Utah lake! He brought the idea up a few weeks ago and I just told him I didn't want to hear about it, I don't like how he is always finding a new way of putting himself in danger. But, he is bound and determined! He started kind of talking about it to other people and I guess word got around and now Godfrey Films is coming out on car, boat and airplane to video this. For those of you who don't know who Godfrey Films are, they do a lot of motocross films and stunt films. So he will most likely be on TV. He wanted to beat the world record of 27 miles but someone already beat him to it, they went 151 miles!! Rory wants to go at least 35 miles, so he was pretty disappointed when he found out he wouldn't be beating the world record but he is still going to do it. Apparently you only have to be going 15 mph to stay above water, so if for some reason he has any mechanical problems the machine WILL sink, but Rory will be wearing a life jacket and helmet (he promised). So he should be okay, but there will be a snowmobile at the bottom of the lake. He says that's the only thing that could really go wrong. I worry about him sometimes... okay a lot! He is always thinking of some new thing that he can do and it is usually something that is really dangerous! I will let you all know how it goes, pray for him...







This is just a picture of him being a dork. I will get some of him on the lake.

6 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Question: Does Rory even qualify for life insurance? :) He does so many crazy things!

Royce's said...

Rory does have life insurance but I dont think they have any idea the things he does. Im sure if they did they would never insure him!

Julie said...

So I totally want to come to the lake now that it has been re-sceduled!! Seriously! Can there be observers?? We will even bring a sign that says...DONT DIE, RORY!!!
Thanks for the ALL CAPS comment on my blog. I love the pic you put of Rory on this post!! I think we could all go through our pictures and find lots of Rory being crazy pictures!! He wouldn't be Rory if he wasn't CRAZY!!!

bella utahan said...

I would worry about Jameson, Chanel and Rori Ana learning and thinking up even crazier things! If you are worried about Rory I am sure the kids can be even more creative!

bella utahan said...

I really want links to the film so I can see this!

bella utahan said...

I am looking forward to hearing about what happened, I did get a little preview from mom... and I am looking forward to halloween pix!