Friday, October 24, 2008

Hibernation Mode











My neighbor and I took our kids to Gardner Village last night, what fun! They have the cutest stuff and they decorate so neat. We walked all around and found all of the witches and took turns peeking in the stores. I cant believe it is Halloween already!! I feel like I just got used to it being warm outside! As most of you know, I go into hibernation after about November. I will only come out if it is an emergency or if I absolutely have to go somewhere! So when I see all the Halloween stuff out I always get a little sad. But we had such a great summer, we traveled so much this year!! We were probably only home for about 4 weekends all summer. We saw so many new places! Not to mention we added a new little one to our family! We created so many fun memories this year, and it was a lot of fun to see Chanel try so many new things this year, last year she was still so little that she just got to do a lot of watching but this year she learned how to ride her bike, drive her little rhino, swim (sort of), fish and she even went wake boarding with her daddy! And James has gotten so big! He had his first motocross race, he learned how to water ski, he went cliff diving!! And of course our little Rori saw a lot, she went boating for the first time when she was a week and a half and she went camping when she was 2 weeks, she got to swim in the lakes, feel the sand. I love living my life through my kids, seeing them learn and find something new is so exciting! To see them get excited over a new bug or a funny looking rock makes me feel so young again. It makes everything so much more fun. I don't know how I could ever live without them. I think my life would be so dull and boring. I guess I'm just so sad to see our summer go away! This blog is probably going to get pretty boring until next summer...

No comments: