Friday, October 24, 2008

One More Thing...


My hubby is a little crazy, or I guess adventurous would be a better word. He recently "bought me" a new rhino, for those of you who don't know what that is its a golf cart on steroids. He told me he wanted to buy something that I could ride and have fun with the kids at the same time. Well, he took over it and put a huge lift, very loud stereo and horn, a roll cage, light and all the bells and whistles then sold it without telling me and then bought me my little Lola to make up for it. He has since bought a new one and has had a few "Guy trips" where they go 4 wheeling and do dumb guy stuff, they just went on one and drove the rhinos and terrex's from Spanish Fork to Moab through back roads. They stayed the night in Gunnison on the way there and made to Moab late the next night. They only totaled one machine, that's all. I was amazed to see Jeremy and Rory walk out of this machine alive, they had no helmets or protective gear on either! But they made it home safely and in one piece minus one machine. This is where you guys come in, he wants to drive from here to LAS VEGAS on the terrex's!! Can you believe that!! I told him absolutely not, but he says hes going. Tell him something people!!

No comments: