Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I got tagged and here is what I have to do: I have to go to my pictures and in the 4th folder I have to find the 4th picture and here it is.






WEIRD! This actually has a funny story to it! We were at my mom's and I told Rory I wasn't feeling very good and to take me home and as we were driving in total silence I yelled RORY THERE'S AN ELEPHANT!!!! At the top of my lungs! And I have never seen Rory with such a worried face! He said Jennine you are okay? I think he thought I was hallucinating. Elephants are my all time, most absolute, without a doubt very favorite animal! I was so excited to find some little Podunk circus on the side of the road in an old little arena with a elephant giving rides. But I was about 8 months pregnant and Rory said absolutely not. But it was still so fun! Anyway... the second part I have to do with this tag is tell six quirky things about me:






1. I hate these things! GINA! I hate when someone texts me with some chain thing I have to pass on or when I get an email that wants me to send it to 15 friends if I want to live or have good luck. I HATE these things! But I must admit sometimes they are a little fun, this one isn't so bad. I guess.


2. I have owned some weird animals, I Had a six foot iguana then he froze to a tree. I had a ferret get eaten by one of my 5 foot pythons and bought another one and it gotten taken by a hawk! I raised 4 magpies growing up and had them for years until they realized they were birds and flew away. I had a gerbil that bit me and I dropped it and my cat took off with it. I had pet rats, chinchillas, and guinea pigs. Rory once bought me a pig that I raised as a baby and I bottle fed every 3 hours until she could eat, then she got stolen!! I loved Betty very much. I had a green wing macaw that I raised from an egg and syringe fed for months, then I had James and he freaked out and I had to adopt him out. I had a huge tadpole that I brought all the way from New Mexico to Utah and it lived for years and never turned into a frog. I had a neighbor that raised rabbits for food and I would always go over there and steal all the rabbits so they wouldn't get eaten and let them go. Ive had pet geese. And I have had the usual dogs, cats, birds, lizards fish etc. etc. etc.


3. When ever I get mad, I go to my room so my kids don't see me and I throw my house phone??! Don't ask me why, but I do and I do it without even thinking about it. We have been through more phones....


4. This is embarrassing, when Rory is yelling at me or lecturing me I stick my finger in my nose and just stare at him. He always just walks away so it works. He hates it. I love Rory!


5. I love when my kids draw on my back! I will hand them a whole box of markers and just lay there and let them draw all over me and then I will go get in the shower and pray that it comes off. Sometimes it doesn't.


6. I am terrified of oceans! I hate not knowing what is looking at me or what it can do! I don't like to go into the ocean, I'm always afraid of what I'm going to see or what might eat me or sting me or bite me! I also don't like going in lake or rivers very much but I LOVE fishing!!


So there they are, I'm sure I could think of some more weird things but then I wouldn't have anymore friends. So now I'm tagging Kristi, Becca and Rachael! Have fun!

No comments: