Friday, October 24, 2008

Husband Tag!

1. Husbands name? Rory Alexander Royce the third. (Just kidding, hes the only one.)

2. How long have you been married? 1 year 2 months and 18 days!

3.How long did you date? Well about 6 or 7 months in Jr. High ( that was huge back then!) and a few months off and on in High School and 4 years before we got married.

4. How old is he? 24 years old but acts like hes 15.

5. Who eats more sweets? Definitely Rory! I am not a fan of candy or sugary foods. I love salt and chili!

6. Who said I love you first? Rory, he had to say it a few times before I would say it back. I LOVE YOU RORY!!

7. Who is taller? Rory, I'm 5' 4" on a good day. He is about 5' 11".

8. Who is smarter? Depends on the question?

9. Who sings the best? Um... We both suck, but together its magical!! Really.

10. Who does the laundry? ME!! I hate laundry!!

11. Who pays the bills? Well, Rory makes the money and I manage it. Make sense?

12.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rory and hes very stingy with it!

13. Who mow's the lawn? Rory, its therapeutic for him. It "relaxes" him.

14. Who cooks dinner? I do, not as often as I should, but I do. Rory will when I want to go out to eat.

15.Who is the 1st to admit when they are Wrong? I'm never wrong. Rory is.

16. Who kissed who first? Rory, if I remember right he missed and it was really awkward. But he tried again and that time I was ready!

17. Who asked who out first? Rory! He was VERY persistent!! I had to! I almost felt sorry for him. Boy am I glad I did!

18. Who wears the pants in the family? Me mostly. But Rory tends to take them away from me sometimes. Okay a lot! Okay Rory probably.

I tag Teresa, Gina, Julie and Nicole!!

No comments: